More than 70 family members, self-advocates, professionals, and policymakers showed up to share with and listen to one another on April 5 for our kick-off OUR VOICE community call.
A BIG THANK YOU to
- Representative Kip Diggs
- Representative Andres X. Vargas
- Neha Singh Senior Policy Aide for Senator Sonia Chang-Díaz
- Danielle Allard Chief of Staff & General Counsel Office of Senator Adam Gomez
- Frank Mendoza legislative aide to Nika Elugardo
- Kevin Higgins from Representative Liz Miranda’s office
- Darryl Williams and Cynthia Lewis District Director for Representative Bud Williams
- and members of the Massachusetts Black and Latino Legislative Caucus (MBLLC)
We are so grateful for you taking the time to attend and hear about the lived experience of your constituents and others who shared emotional stories about what it is like day-to-day and how specific legislation can impact their family’s lives.
OUR VOICE would not be possible without our families and guests coming together to share and listen to one another’s powerful stories.
A SPECIAL THANK YOU to Diana Santiago, Paloma Fernandes, Angela Otiz, Sory DeOliveira, Alex Green, Keila Torres, Jaya Pandey, Ruth Esther de la Cruz, Loida Dominguez, Jennifer Queen, Kelly Quaye, Pricilla Bessa, Regina Robinson, Kathleen Amaral, and Pat MacNeil for contributing to the conversation. And, to all those who were there, in solidarity on April 5, we are so grateful.
Nothing about us, without us!
Please register to join us on our next call May 10, 2021!