Who is MA21?
The Massachusetts Alliance for 21st Century Disability Policy (MA21) was formed in 2007 to protect the right
of people with disabilities to self-direct, and through its efforts helped pass the Real Lives Law in 2014.
MA21 is a partnership of self-advocates, family members, other stakeholders and disability advocacy
- Massachusetts Advocates Standing Strong (MASS)
- The Arc of Massachusetts (The Arc)
- Massachusetts Down Syndrome Congress (MDSC)
- Advocates for Autism of Massachusetts (AFAM)
- Massachusetts Sibling Support Network (MSSN)
- Disability Law Center (DLC)
- Massachusetts Developmental Disabilities Council (MDDC)